Pond Medic Anti-Chlorine 500 ml conditions 20 000 litres
ANTI-CHLORINE is an advanced water conditioner for freshwater ponds.
Untreated tap water contains toxic chlorine and heavy metal substances that make it unsafe for all aquatic organisms.
ANTI-CHLORINE rapidly conditions tap water by removing toxic chlorine and heavy metals such as Zinc and Copper whilst providing fish with a natural protective slime coating.
This coating can be damaged during netting, spawning, injury, disease and other times of stress.
ANTI-CHLORINE needs to be used whenever a water change is made and tap water is added to a pond containing aquatic organisms.
Always treat water with this remedy to protect your fish and also use as a stress reliever.
Directions for use:
- Calculate the volume of water in your pond. The volume can be determined by calculating the surface area (length X width) in meters and multiplying this figure by the average depth to obtain the volume in cubic meters. Multiply this figure by 1000 to obtain the volume in litres. E.g. Length X Width X Average Depth (in Meters) X 1000 = Litres
- Fill a bucket with water.
- SHAKE THE BOTTLE VIGOROUSLY BEFORE EVERY APPLICATION.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing
- Not to be used on fish intended for human consumption